Maricopa, AZ 85239
To obtain a position within the TCF Banking Group to utilize my banking knowledge, dynamic sales, and excellent customer
service skills to the greatest extent possible.
Arizona State University
August 2003 – May 2007
B.S. Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies, University College with Concentration in Business Management and
Fargo Bank – Personal Banker, April
2004 – Present Formerly Teller Supervisor and Teller
Manage customer’s portfolios, service relationships, and cross-sell all retail banking
products and services to new and existing customers.
Provide a broad base of financial services with the goal of acquiring 100% of the customers'
Use profiling analysis tools to identify cross-selling opportunities and make outbound sales
calls to broaden customer relationships.
Olive Garden – Server
April 2003 – April 2004
· Lead store in add-on sales for a consecutive 8 months
· Trained new servers in overall Restaurant knowledge
· Provided quality service to customers and team members
Crusin Specialties- Vice President
· Nominated for Service Starts With Me Award
· Ranked # 6 Banker in sales during rookie quarter
· Highest Average in customer service scores in Tempe Market
· Awarded top server in sales multiple times
· Received highest recognition for 100% Service at the Olive Garden
· 1st team All-Academic All State Athlete and Multiple Player of the Week Awards.